Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Thinking of Selling? The real estate market is great, prices are up and multiple offers are being made.
We work side by side with each client to achieve each individual's goals.
Dedication, communication and skills are important and just a few of the characteristics that need to be important to you when selling your home.
1. The VIP Realty Group Advantage - Our boutique office provides a personal team to sell your home at the highest possible price. We ensure your transaction is handled with care and professionalism through out the sale process.
2. Marketing - Where do you want to see your home? How about 10 different social media sites, sydicated to many websites including a featured spot on Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.com along with highlights on MSNBC, Google and many others. Your home will have its own web page, with a direct access QR code on your yard sign.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest. VIP Realty Group has a list on qualified buyers totaling 7,400 as of November 2013 and a personal database of over 1000 active Las Vegas real estate agents.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly. I work with you directly, call me and talk to me.
5. Why Mike - My motto of "Everyday til it's Sold" means we are marketing your home in some way every single day. Not just waiting for someone to make an offer. Sell your Las Vegas area home with confidence.
Your home will be seen and sold. Here are just a few of the places you will find it:
To find out more about selling your home, click here